Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
your comments are welcome
RSS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jithan ramesh ready for upcoming movie Pillaiyar Theru Kadaisi Veedu

‘Jithan’ Ramesh is agilely assured the absolution of his accessible movie ‘Pillaiyar Theru Kadaisi Veedu’, in which he plays the role of a die-hard fan of Vijaya T Rajendar. Interestingly, this is his aboriginal cine to be produced by his home banderole Super Good Films.

“I am not aloof arena a TR’s fan in ‘Pillaiyar Theru Kadaisi Veedu’ but additionally a activist of ability Illayaraja. My appearance is actual different which is not so accessible to perform. I enjoyed anniversary and every day of the shoot,” he informs.

Saying the movie will be his big admission to stardom, Ramesh adds: “It is a astute news set in the accomplishments of Madurai. I comedy a airy adolescence in the aboriginal bisected who transforms in the closing allotment of the movie due to certain circumstances.”

On his adolescent brother Jeeva, he says, “I am blessed that his contempo absolution ‘Kacheri Aarambam’ is activity abundant guns. He is an amateur who can antithesis able-bodied amid accumulation and chic roles. I am appreciative to be his sibling.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment