Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
your comments are welcome
RSS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mundhinam Parthene Sanjay talking about Jayam ravi

Sanjay who did the advance role in the blur Mundhinam Parthene while speaking to the media said,” Though I accept brash Hotel Management my accomplished absorption was on cinema. Seeing my affection for cinema, my acquaintance Jayam Ravi brash me to do the acting advance in a blur convention at Mumbai.

After a lot of trying, I got the befalling to do the advance role in Mundhinam Parthene. I accept got lot of appreciations for acting in this film. The acclaim goes to administrator Magizh Thirumeni. He was the one who brought out the baby intricacies from me.

I am all additionally beholden at this point of time to ambassador Manickam Narayanan sir for introducing me. Next I am acting in a blur to be directed by Magizh Thirumeni and in a blur to be presented by my brother Kumar. I am added absorbed to act in roles which accord ambit for acting than acting in activity aggressive films. My role archetypal is Ajith.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment