Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
your comments are welcome
RSS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bruce Willis talk about his next movie

Question:Will this be your final action film?

WILLIS: No, I don’t anticipate so. I anticipate that Fox is already talking about accomplishing addition one. I told them I would alone do it if Len is involved.

Question:And…?

WILLIS: And Justin of course; you can’t do it after Justin.

Question: Has it been 12 years, nine years, back the aftermost one?

WILLIS: I anticipate 10 years? ’95, so 12 years back “Die Hard 3,” and 21 years is the amount of all four of them. So you can see me back I’m 31 and you can see me back I’m 52, and you guys will decide. There are moments in the blur area you see me accepting up a little slower. And I do things that I apparently shouldn’t do.

Question: I anticipate you’re in abundant added good appearance than you were in the third one.

WILLIS: For sure, I was in abundant added good appearance on this one, because I was declared to be affectionate of a beat-up alcoholic cop in that one, and I spent years researching that role. Not the cop part.

That's an absorbing answer, Bruce. Yes, I apperceive there are factors in comedy here. Still, the actuality that he has declared it aloud is article account cerebration about. LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD absolutely lived up to my expectations in agreement of actuality one candied activity film. I had a abundant added agreeable time watching this blur than any acquaintance through Spider-Man 3 and Pirates 3. I absolutely anticipation this would be the aftermost Die Hard blur afore watching it. If Fox has already befuddled out that affectionate of altercation appear Bruce and the amateur has accustomed his approval on it, again fresh possibilities appear into comedy here.

Bruce Willis wants to accomplish a fifth Die Hard blur afore he loses the chase adjoin time.

Willis had started the authorization in 1988.

The Sun quoted him as saying: “I would adulation to do addition one but they added good get it done soon, what with the advance of time and all that.

“I’m not accepting any younger.”

However, the 54-year-old is absolutely alive and kicking, as he has teamed up with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone for the non-stop-action-packed flick, The Expendables.

0 comments:

Post a Comment